Welcome to Tri-Cities Digestive Health Center
***If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911***
The situation involving the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve. Our number-one priority remains the safety of our patients and staff.
We have resumed scheduling in-person appointments, and are again able to perform elective endoscopy procedures. We have taken extra measures to decrease the potential for exposure, and aid in halting the spread of this disease. Some of these measures include:
- Pre-screening all patients for potential exposure to, or symptoms of, COVID over the phone before scheduling in-person appointments
- Removing some chairs in our waiting rooms and spreading them out to allow for appropriate social distancing
- Scheduling fewer appointments to decrease the number of individuals in the facility at a time
- Placing adequate supplies of Alcohol-based hand-rub in convenient and accessible areas
- Requiring masks to be worn in the office
- Installing "sneeze shields" at check-in and check-out
- Asking patients to come to appointments unaccompanied, when possible, to decrease the number of individuals in the facility at a time
- Requiring driver's for procedure patients to wait in their vehicle and remain on the premisis while the patient's procedure is performed
- Measuring the temperature of all staff, patients and visitors
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all high-tough surfaces
As an alternative to in-person appointments for GI medical needs, we continue to offer "Telehealth" (Video Conferencing) to appropriate patients. In order to utilize this option, we need the following information to schedule a Telehealth appointment:
- Valid email address
- Current phone number
- If you have a "smart" phone (Telehealth requires audio and video which is easily achieved on a device like this)
For existing patients who are already web-enabled, for faster access to this service, please send us an eMessage through the patient portal.
For quicker access to this service, download the HEALOW app for iOS or Androids now from the app store.
For a tutorial about HEALOW and the Telehealth process, you can click this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZT_mLkNxgw.
Please be vigilant about monitoring yourself and your loved ones for potential symptoms of COVID-19, and contact your primary care provider should you develop any of the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Occaisonally, other signs of sickness such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
We thank you all for your patience and understanding as we navigate through this unknown and everchanging time together!
"We provide the finest health care possible for our patients
through our experienced provider and staff."
As a board-certified Gastroenterology center, we specialize in colon cancer screening, and the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. We provide the finest health care possible for our patients through our experienced providers and staff.
This website is designed to present general health information for our patients. If you have specific questions about your personal health history or care, please contact the office by phone. If you are having an acute health crisis, please do not use this website. Call 911 or go to your local emergency department.
New and existing patients may click on the "New and Existing Patients" link, and follow the prompts to log in to our patient portal. The patient portal will allow you to communicate electronically with our office, and provide updated health history and demographic information.