We have an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join this busy and growing practice. We boast a convenient, technology driven ASC and infusion center, with Capsule Endoscopy capabilities. We use an integrated EMR system with fully supported IT. We have the added benefit of a mid-level provider, a Nurse Practitioner, at our practice. There is a generous salary and benefits package with a one year partnership track. We offer guarenteed salary for the first year, with no ceiling on earning potential. Additionally, we offer a sign-on bonus. Below are a few facts about our clinic's location:
- Richland is located in the Southeastern region of Washington State. Richland is one of three cities collectively called the Tri-Cities. The Tri-Cities area is the fourth largest in the state. There are more scientists and engineers per capita here than anywhere in the nation, and the US Census Bureau ranked it 29th in "Fastest Growing Metropolitan Statistical Area".
- The Tri-Cities Area has been named, for three quarters running, the area with the lowest cost of living in Washington State. The average home costs $173,000. Additionally, Washington State does not have a state income tax.
- Richland is located in a scenic high-desert climate, boasting 300 sunny days a year. With yearly average rainfall of 7.55 inches, there are plenty of opportunities to play outside. At the confluence of the Snake, Yakima, and Columbia Rivers, water sports and fishing activites are abundant. The area has many golf courses, biking and hiking trails, and many well-kept playgrounds. Winter sports enthusiasts can take advantage of our nearby mountains.
- The Tri-Cities area has put itself on the map with our spectacular wines. Within a 50 mile radius, one could visit more than 160 wineries. Our reputation for great wines has caused an influx of merchants providing us with "the finer things in life". These include award winning restaurants, great shopping and beautiful art.
- Our area has outstanding public schools, with great options available for private or Parochial schools as well.
- The Tri-Cities area has been touted by the community as a "great place to raise a family". In our opinion, this area provides all the "big city" amenities with a "small town" charm. In 2005, Farmer's Insurance ranked us #1 in "Most Secure Mid-Sized Cities in America".
- Richland is a mere three-hour drive to both Seattle, WA and Portland, OR. We are less than an hour away form the breathtaking Columbia Gorge.
If you could imagine yourself as an addition to our team, and you believe in our vision and mission, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please fax CV to (509) 460-5111 or email to : [email protected]