In order to log in to our patient portal, you need to be assigned a username and password. If you do not already have them, please contact the office to obtain them.
Existing patients who have been provided a username and password to our patient portal can use the links below to login to our patient portal and communicate with our office. Through our patient portal, you can send messages, request medication refills, have access to Telehealth services, and update your personal and health history.
New and Existing Patients
New patients may click on the link below and "Pre-register" to request an appointment with the office. If you are an established patient with our practice, or you already have an appointment scheduled with us, please DO NOT pre-register using this link. Doing so will create a new account for you with our facility.
- New Patients - We are currently accepting new patients. In order to have access to our patient portal, please call the office at (509) 460-5500. To create an account for you within our computer system, we will need your demographic and insurance information, including the ID number from your insurance card.
Once we have established you in our computer system, we can make an appointment for you, and create a username and password for our patient portal.
- Existing Patients
- Patient Registration Form
- Medical Records Release Form
- Patient Rights/Advance Directives/Physician Financial Statement
- Health History Questionnaire
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.