We are a privately-owned Gastroenterology center that has been in business for over 40 years, with a well established in-house Medicare-certified ambulatory endoscopy center, and an infusion center. We have an exciting opportunity for a Board-Certified Gastroenterologist to join our busy and growing practice! Appropriate candidate must have one-two years of experience. Skilled with ERCP’s and related therapies preferred.
We are offering a Full-time position with a generous salary and benefits package, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, a balanced work/personal life, Mid-level support, and a 1:8 on-call schedule.
- Located in the Pacific Northwest, in Southeastern Washington State (which does not have a state income tax!)
- Home to a distinguished National Research Center with high ratio PhD trained residents per capita
- Affordable housing, and cost of living, with a thriving economy- all in a safe, supportive, family-friendly and close-knit community
- Excellent public schools, with options for private or Parochial schools available
- Summer water sports and seasonal fishing in the heart of the Columbia River, and close to the mountains for snow skiing in the winter
- Abundant recreational opportunities with golf courses, biking and hiking trails, and numerous internationally recognized wineries
- Please visit our website at www.checkmycolon.com
- Board-certified in Gastroenterology
- Current Washington Medical License (MD or DO)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS for Healthcare Providers certification from the American Heart Association
Please fax CV to (509) 460-5111, or email CV to: [email protected]